Monday, April 30, 2012

Classic Campervans From Wayback When...

Here's a nostalgia trip for you.
A '67 VW Westfalia. A 1960's Morris Minor.
An English Motorhome and then an early American fifth-wheeler.
The little blue Bedford. One of the very first Airstreams, a 1935 model.
And thankyou Mr Sharkey who apart from seeing more motorhomes than I've had hot dinners, tells me this strange looking motorhome is a Travco which is built on a Dodge chassis.
The last one Ches tells me is a Cadillac.
Did someone say they don't make 'em like they used to...







Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. The last one is a Cadillac, built by the same company that makes Chevy and Buick. A nice collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - they are so cool, cute and one-of-a-kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I weird coincidence. I brought my motor home, Home today. It now rests at the side of my regular house where I can keep an eye on it. Worried about my baby the whole time she was parked at the lot. Love the VW.

    The rat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos. A minor correction would be Travco motorhomes not Traveco. We have seen one or two in our travels.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete