Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Marry Me Said The Handsome Prince And We'll Go To London On A Bicycle Built For Two...

Marry me said Steve the handsome prince
and we'll honeymoon cycling from New Zealand to London on a bicycle made for two.
I'd love to said the gorgeous Kat, but I don't know how to ride a bike.
That was a temporary hitch.
Kat and Steve got married and in May of the year just gone, then set out on their great honeymoon adventure.
It'll be a true tale to tell their children, and in the tradition of fine fairy tales,
they'll live happily ever after...




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. So Kat can obviously ride a bike now! The map makes that very clear. It's a long load with the trailer as well. I wish Kat and Steve good luck and safe travels and an invitation if they are passing through my home town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just re-read it and see it says go TO London. So the map is a plan, is it? Are they Kiwis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click on the link Liz and I'm sure you'll find out all you'd like to know...

      Delete
  3. Followed the link. Wonderful. I wish them all the best on their adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the entire link. Thanks for an interesting story. I think they should write a book of all their adventures when they are done. That would be some fun reading.

    ReplyDelete