Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Swedish Photographer Erik Johansson Does Weird And Surreal Things With Photographs...

Erik Johansson, a Swedish photographer and retoucher now living in Berlin manipulates reality.
And he does it amazingly well.
I don't capture moments he says,
I capture ideas.
To me, photography is just a way to collect material to realise the ideas in my head...
Twenty eight year old Erik, a highly talented and successful artist is very much in demand.
You can see him presenting Impossible Photography at TED Talks in London here and his Photoshop Live video on YouTube that's had over fifteen million views, here.
And there's more of Erik's images here...




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Oh I just LOVE these - how incredibly clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really neat photographs. He must be good at Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After three days without sleep, the second photo happened to me. It was time to park the car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scary stuff. A bit like being sleep deprived single handling on a yacht on a ocean passage.
      You can see all sorts of crazy things...

      Delete
    2. So wonderfully creative!

      Delete