Thursday, September 5, 2013

Colin's Coastal Cabin. An Imaginative And Unique Tiny Home On Wheels...

Colin's Coastal Cabin is a delight.
He's recently shared the story about the building of his tiny home on wheels here on Kent Griswold's Tiny House Blog.
Built of mostly recycled materials with some beautiful rich natural timber features, the tiny self sufficient home on wheels has been designed with living well as top of mind.
It's a simple and imaginative tiny home.
Do have a look...







Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Good design and well made. Less is more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful little home. I love all the beautiful wood and the fire. I don't think it moves very far as I can't see what holds all the things on the shelves in place? Also at 15.3 feet = 4.66 meters, in New Zealand it's over the legal height limit for vehicles on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How tall is it? Looks pretty tall, will it fit under bridges and go through tunnels? My motor-home is twelve feet over AC units and that looks taller than that on on your blog. Over all height is a figure one needs to know when approaching low bridges and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colin's house is 13 ft 5 inches high or if you like 4.1 metres.

      Delete
    2. Oops! I transposed the height figures. Thanks Keith for the correction.

      Delete
  4. I like that, it is a wonderful little space, all you need. I have lived in much worse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing, the pattern on the wall beyond the bed and also on the toilet.Well set up with newspaper at toilet but wat is the power point beside toilt for ,mind boggels

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could be quite happy I something like that. In fact it would probably beat where I am now, given the right location.

    ReplyDelete